Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Blog



If you recall Taxi Driver (1976), a reflection of the Travis character (Robert DeNiro) involved him somewhat aspiring to finally get organized, or as he put it; "organiz-ized...one of these days".

I've been thinking about my own struggle to develop posts for this blog, screen-write, and perform other tasks that would improve my film work when I go back to school in the fall. I've realized that a lot of it has to do with the condition my room and "work environment" is in.

And so I've begun a new journey, to help mend this one. Call me impressive or pathetic; either way I've left an impact! Be sure to join. Photos and video diaries will follow. http://organiz-ized.blogspot.com/

Also, if you haven't already, be sure to watch and leave feedback for my latest completed student film Picture of Me featured below!




Photo Source:  http://pichaus.com/film-stills-driver-taxi-@415530e75d0a064054b7c7dc5a21bb8c/



SHORT FILM: Picture of Me from Rebecca Farina on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment